Followers

Thursday 17 November 2011

Winner - Challenge 2

Sorry this is slightly late, but I have had a busy few days.. still, I'm here and ready to announce that the winner of this second challenge was


Please get in touch with me Catherine, then I can get your prize sorted out and sent onto you. 

Please email me - joaustin22@aol.com or contact with a PM through the Facebook site.

Please check below for details of our Challenge 3... and please join in.. It would be lovely to see your work!



9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card - I am in a state of shock!

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Catherine well deserved.. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Catherine, well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Catherine! A well deserved winner!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Done Catherine!!!!!! Congratulations :)

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done catherine, you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Catherine... Well done :-*

    ReplyDelete